Friday, March 20, 2009

its holiday~! and im pokkai...

wow... its been a long time i didnt update my blog.
its ok, its dying already. XP
a week of holiday, just like a weekend.
nothing more else.
just came back from prs camp.
after two days of resting, my leg muscles is still PAIN~!
after applying three to four times of the cream,
it is STILL......... pain.
-suffer-

in the holiday,
im so lazy that i had ponteng at least two tuitions.
haha~! don care anymore.
cuz its holiday now
wahahahaha~! and today, at last
i attend the physic tuition
know why?
cuz i just wanna talk to my friends
a week without friends
oh no, im dying of bore

however, its not that boring this holiday
cuz i went to a camp
and watch movie with my family
and.......
going to penang tomorrow~~!!
woohoo~! haha..
so syok
at last, something excited..
=P shopping~!

i am getting lazier and lazier this holiday
day by day
i feel more and more reluctant to move
haha~! lazy cat jiaru...

cham...
this month i will get scolded by my mum, again.
cuz.................
my phone bill is too high, =P
cham cham...
just bcuz of this,
im still owing my mum 50 ringgit
and now, im pokkai d~~!!
cham cham cham... huey tyng's present?
how wor? ><
don care lar... haha~!

-J!@rU-

1 comment:

  1. aiyo.. that means you cannot play tennis today d huh?
    comp comin d ar!!

    ReplyDelete