Wednesday, March 25, 2009

darn~! are you nut?

yea, im scolding someone
and that "someone" is me myself.
yes i am saying i am scolding myself
so frustrated....
><
the damn f*cking exam results
making my life so miserable
i really hate myself
why am i that stupid and brainless?
argh... its ok its ok ITS OK~!
whatever my results,
my life still goes on
i should be happy, right?

duh... this saturday
wanna go out and have fun with friends
=) so happy~! haha...
i can satisfy easily....
just wanna have fun
hehe...
wanna go watch movie
eat a dinner with friends
sing aloud in the k-box
laugh together with my friends
woohoo~! its gonna be an unforgettable evening
=P haha.. i hope?

im so down recently
just bcuz of this kanasai result....
everyone is asking, whats ur peratus? whats ur peratus?
and now i answer everyone of you..
i get zero.... satisfy with this answer?
fff...
damn... wonder what my brain made of?
nut? bread?

-J!@rU

2 comments:

  1. Hey, been some time didn't see u d..
    Don't be so emo about ur results d la.. Get sad for a few days, after that then start studying again..
    What is important is SPM..
    All the best lor..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo
    dun so care abt the result la
    cheer up
    v stil hav a long way 2 go
    its juz a test

    ReplyDelete