Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy birthday daniel, my life without you..

happy birthday daniel~!
18 year-old-birthday,
i wish you well....
and i know you ARE always well...
=) don be a loner anymore, promise me?
you have ngan,
the girl who rules your everything.
be happy...

erm...
my blog is almost died.
HAHA~!
no time to online and spend my time in front of the comp...
blogging, playing games...
busy with studies is also actually a good thing.
makes me forget the sad things,
makes me move on,
with some aims and targets in my life.

=) i wanna achieve good results in SPM,
wanna be happy always,
wanna study overseas,
(if i can afford to)
HAHA~! get a good job,
and EARN ALOT OF MONEY~~!!!
wahahaha~! =P
and i know i can, =)
HAHA~!
cuz you know what,
my life gets better without you...
XD i hope?

-J!@rU-

2 comments:

  1. 该放的都放了吧..
    怎么把自己搞得伤心的,
    每次都听你说要快乐..
    可知道身边还有很多关心你的,为你心疼呢..

    时间会慢慢漂白一切..

    忙着SPM读书也好,想要忘记不开心的事都好..
    都别自己给累坏,
    也不要什么都"还好啦"
    就注意咯~

    Hope?
    be sure..

    ReplyDelete