Saturday, March 28, 2009

hanging out with friends...

this evening,
me, lek, mun hoe, james, huey tyng,
go out to hang around
watched movie
had our dinner
sing k
wow~! pokkai some more...
lucky james was here
to pay for my dinner
WAHAHAHA~! thanks thanks thanks...
=) next time when got money i belanja you back ok?
haha.. promise lar...

the movie-- the unborn
haiz... idiot me
pay money to scare myself
>< ok i was scared
keep closing my ears and eyes
haha~! so timid...
cant sleep anymore tonight
aiks... have to sleep also
cuz tomorrow cheng beng ma... aduh~!

sing k..
aiyo... its very interesting
haha~! cuz all of us sing very WELL...
haha~~~!! one hour is really
NOT ENOUGH~~!!
its fun, seriously...
come out again some time ok??

haha~! i know i know
huey tyng, you're sooo not satisfied right?
im sorry... i didnt know that chin would do that
haha~! he told you he will bring his friends right?
kok hon told ya too right?
what a guy...
im soooo sorry...

-J!@rU-

1 comment:

  1. is allright........i"m fine..........depend on them is really f...........i better depend on myself lah.............ai............sad.........i hate he said "dump rubbish"

    ReplyDelete