Saturday, January 31, 2009

new year eve and new year

new year, finally it's over.
back to normal life.
*sigh* don know what happen actually.
its a happy new year, but...
i was feeling weird.

in this new year,
i promise myself,
i will choose to be alone,
so that i can fully concentrate on SPM.
its a really big thing.
till now i havent fully concentrate on it.
i always scold myself,
asking why am i still playing so much.

HAHA~!
its time to work really hard.
wake up from my fairyland dream and stay alert
all the time.
*sigh* its not easy sometimes.
everyone needs a break, somehow.

i told someone before,
there's nothing we should sad about
in this world.
is it really so?
i don know.
just hope not.
time flies, its almost february.
i just wish,
everyone beside me, including my family and friends,
and perhaps some strangers
to be happy always.

1 comment:

  1. me too me too... same...
    jz cannot concentrate...
    not even finish my homework...
    i become 99% lazy...
    haiz~~

    ReplyDelete