Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hoping for the best...

i cant say that im bad mood today, cuz im cheerful and happy everyday...

this is what people always say to me...

but sometimes i do really hope that i could be more emotional,

show all my emotions to everyone, so that they could really understand me...



tennis training...

so damn tired...

its good too, let me forget about the problem at least for a while...

aiyoyo... saturday cannot go to ipoh AGAIN...

sorry friends, i have piano practical exam...

sobxX~! miss you all so much, but don worry...

cuz im coming on sunday... wahahaha~!



my thoughts :

friends who do really understand me should know,

when im smiling and laughing, probably im happy or perhaps just fine...

when im not smiling always and onli smile when people talk to me or look at me,

i may be moody or sad...

when im not smiling AT ALL, it means that im heart broken, or fear is burning my heart...

sobxX~! i do wish that world could always be as simple as my mind, but could it?



Sometimes i rather i dont have a good brain, to think so deeply,

and making me hurt more...

Sometimes i hope time can stop, even just for a little while...

Sometimes i hope i could be more selfish, always think for myself 1st...

and sometimes, i wish i can smile, no matter how much i suffer...



friends who are taking spm or stpm,

jia you oo~!

good luck and best wishes...

don think too much, concentrate on spm~!

1 comment:

  1. Finally you have wrote out the points..
    you always keep it and hidden..
    and wouldn't let other people to know that.
    Sometimes It hard for someone who trying to concern you! ^^

    Its good for concentrate on the other things when you don't have any ideal on it.
    Refresh your mind...

    希望这一切能都使你变得更坚强吧~
    别哭了啊!

    ReplyDelete