Sunday, November 9, 2008

back from selection in ipoh

Ievonn... taking photos huh?

Yo~! she's fierce~!


Haha~! look at her face..


waa... gengster~!




Smiling like a little child...



Wa... my boss is playing tennis....


Waliao~!

Look at my face now... I become so dark d~~!!

OMG... cant believe it when i saw myself in the mirror...

sobxX~! regret that i didnt apply sunblock...

i look like a red indian now...



selection result :


Me and lizen - Me 6-1 6-3

Yanqi and Ievonn - Yanqi 6-3 6-3

Yanqi and Me - Yanqi 6-2 6-2

Ievonn and Lizen - Ievonn 6-2 6-3

Aiyo... cham lar me...

Yanqi congrats, you're so GENG~!

The guys part, im not very sure...

but one thing i know is - KEVIN LOKE KE-WEI cheated a lot~!

pity my bro jia an onli... sobxX~!

nvm nvm nvm bro...there must be a chance to beat him...

wahahahaha~! when you beat him i'll belanja you starbucks...

hehe~! *evil*




Eezhou win all, ji kent too...

they both surely get selected...

c'mon jia an and aaron~!

don let KEVIN LOKE THE BIG CHEATER win~!






Next week its my turn to play with ievonn...

haha~! O% confident marn~!

don care so much... just play my game...

i just know 1 thing, i wanna get selected and go to the tournament... *wink*

hehe... good luck too ievonn, haha~!

yanqi ar... no need add oil d lar... so GENG d, hmph~!

Lizen must add a lot of oil ar... Jia You~!


-J!@rU-

4 comments:

  1. i signed up liao..
    can leave comment le..
    happy leh ?
    u see..i so good..
    haha..^^
    y u din put ur photos de ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo~
    pain ar.. ><

    May it recover soon =)


    O% confident zzZ~
    so low your morale ...
    Just "chiong" and get what you want. haha~
    Seize the opportunity ya~

    Good luck too you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. what 0% confident?? u sure can beat me one.. im so cha d.. neway, why simply take my photo ar?? DELETE it NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete