Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1st blog~! 4th Nov 2008

hey hey hey~!
hi everyone, jiaru here...
(duh, its my blog, of course its me here...)
this is my 1st blog, hehe~!
sobxX~! i cried today...
secretly... (haha~!)
cuz i get back my english paper already...
waaa.... so disappointed~!
maybe im over confident lar...
feel like slapping myself at that time...
i really don wanna drop class...
sobxX~! students from other class are so strong...
really need to work harder next time, but do i have next time in sc1...
exam really make us all stressed, but we have to be always optimistic, right?
=D don request much actually...
just wanna be happy lor... :P
who wanna watch "the coffin" with me...
i wanna watch with someone brave, can?
thank you very much...
give comments give comments , haha~!

1 comment:

  1. hey there~
    let me be the first one to give u comment la. haha!
    don't stress urself too much ya. exams exams exams. argh!
    and by the way, i heard that u got some new 'updates'? hehe. =p

    ReplyDelete