Saturday, February 7, 2009

roses, roses, everywhere.

origami roses



i folded the two big roses.
the pink, little rose is from miao si.
(im not an expert yet, cant make a small 1 since it's complicated)
i've learnt for about three days
and finally i can make a beautiful 1.
=( thats sad huh?
girls always make beautiful origami,
but me? nah...
the yellow and the red roses,
is for allllllll the friends that i love deeply.
and my family.
valentine day is coming so soon.
one week 7 days.
so i wish every couple or everyone who don have a partner
happy valentine day~!
according to my dad,
valentine day should be celebrated together with the whole family,
cuz he loves the whole family.
HAHA~!
my cute and funny dad.
whoever wan origami roses,
feel free to tell me.
i ONLI charge 1 ringgit per rose.
HAHA~! its sooooo cheap you know?
=P (just joking)
but for some ppl who are special
i don charge.
HAHA~! like daniel,
ievonn(i'll give you a white 1),
yanqi,
khaiwei(if you still dunno how to make 1),
huey tyng,
and my family.
give some comments on my roses,
cuz my teacher said it doesnt look like a rose,
but a tulip.
weird~! haha...
for daniel allison onli ---
i'll post your blue rose on the next blog.
XD yellow represents friendship
red represents love.
whats blue representing??
haha..

7 comments:

  1. finally my name is not in the list hahas sob

    small roses dont turn out nice, maybe it's me that cnt fold it nicely.. the side pedal always protrude out and it looks like.. not nice

    the best size to me is half the size of an A4 paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don wanna give you cuz you already know how to make the origami roses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i here i wan the roses cos i donno how to make leh ...can???

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哇!你们的班最近真的是很疯狂的在折纸玫瑰哦!不过这的还蛮不错啦!不过还是比较喜欢在leklek的博客那边看到的黑玫瑰,感觉很有神秘感!哈哈哈!

    ReplyDelete