Monday, February 2, 2009

now then, i realise...

*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*
don even know how to express my feeling right now..
of cuz, its a bad feeling,
that shouldnt i feel in real life.
duh, what am i talking about?
everyone that are close with me,
they seem like getting further and further away,
away from me...

what can i do?
envy the friends they are close with?
duh... not my style.
i better just keep this feeling in my heart.
yea, thats me~! =)
everytime when i thought finally i have a friend like this,
things turned the other way round.

should i say, im naive? ( in good term?)
or maybe too stupid? (or you prefer this term?)
or i don deserved to have a friend,
a real good 1?
yea, perhaps.
let me advise you here,
don give promises to anyone,
unless you can fulfill it.
or else you'll be hurting your friend.

true friends,
need no promise but trust.
remember that.
when a friend trusted you,
he/she doesnt need any promise from you anymore.
just wish things don always turn the other way round
whenever i enjoy the moment.

i always have an opinion in my mind,
when you treat a person nice,
he'll treat you nice too.
so if you take him as a friend,
he'll take you AT LEAST as a friend.
if you love and respect your family members,
they'll love and respect you too.

but look like im wrong.
i have to say,
i always treat friends nice.
but.... right, i don know.
maybe i am a bad friend.
some ppl,
don even have to treat ppl nice.
they get friends by their popularity.
i don hate these ppl, just envy.

HELLO?
we dont make friends by this way.
like szely write in her personal message,
friends is a promise made from your heart,
sincerely and faithfully.
i WAS naive, and now,
trying to grow stronger,
trying to act strong, i suppose?

in real life,
don ask me if im ok.
cuz i will answer with a SWEET smile and
say, "im so damn fine. do i look like im having any probs?"
DAMN... i hate this question dude.
im just fine, so dont ask.

11 comments:

  1. lol. let me guess.
    he is either idioto or khai wei or yu xuan.
    coz its a guy right?
    haha. not going to ask you if you are ok.
    if you feel like crying, i will let you cry.
    i will hand you some water when you stop crying, like what i did during last time.
    (to let you to express your emotion. hiding your emotion will cause you sickness, so i choose to let you cry)
    i totally agree that some friends cant really be together forever.
    but i hope,i wish, i pray that whenever people ask me who is my friend, i will always include you and i hope you will did this to me too..


    *with best wishes*

    ~ievonn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and your heart will eventually implode into pieces like the platelets.

    I will always ask..
    and be der to ke-po the deepest of u :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. but if i trust a person and tell the truth to him/her but he/she tell the lies to me... should i still consider him/her as friend??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ievonn : OEI... don simply guess ok? hit your head onli you know...

    lek : zzzz... yea, i know you very much. you'll never stop asking.

    anonymous : HAHA.. erm... thats why i said my opinion is wrong dude.

    yanqi : go to hell lar.. agree what agree what?
    you understand MEH? =P little kiddo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said i agree what evon said- some friends cant really be together forever ok?
    what u think what you think? WHAT YOU THINK AGAIN,MISS COMPLICATED..
    Of course i nt understand n also donwan to know about it.. adding VEXATION to me only..=P
    haha I'm BIG KIDDO~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yanqi: wah, your english is now even better than me d.. haha.

    jiaru: see!! im always right! haha.yanqi is on my side ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.. That was true... =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want you badly jiaru
    friends FOR EVER :)
    i still want your body

    nice blog post!

    ReplyDelete