Saturday, March 27, 2010

my college life

hmm...
its been a week since i entered the sunway college.
it wasnt bad,
wasnt that good as well...
everyone is now saying,
"wow~! its tough, i cant really manage the subject."
feel abit nervous about it,
as im not that GENIUS type.


know some new friends
quite alot also actually... XD
i really think i talk too much sometimes.
is this a good thing?
haha~! guess so?


some ppl here
are really nice...
some are quite annoying
some are too crazy
some are too mean
some are too playful
haha~! really lots of different kind of ppl here...
one thing in common -
they're allllll rich....
just how rich they can be.


my class started for a week,
just a week...
and i have 2 assignments now to be done...
>< wan me to suicide meh??


and this weekend
i have NOTHING AT ALL to do...
thanks to a girl called michelle...
=.= im going to kill you one day
duh~!!
she took away my file
which is fulled with my schedule and homework
ON PURPOSE~!!!!
hmph~! next time don wanna accompany you d,
see you how leh... XD
anyway im not that mean
who ask me to be so nice and forgiving? =P
better treat me an expensive meal...
WAHAHAHA~! XD


currently
im still enjoying the college life here
hope that it wont be boring too soon
and i hope that....
=))))
my dearest honey can come to find me...
its always good to have ur company.


-J!@rU-

No comments:

Post a Comment