Friday, December 12, 2008

i said, i wanna forget it...

duh~! what a sad day today...

what happened to me today?

i've been thinking lately, seriously.

*sigh*

why is love always so complicated?

why cant love be simpler?

like just, i love you and you love me, thats all?

duh duh duh...

it makes my life miserable,

doesnt make me happy, not at all right now...

i rather im a lesbian, have a girl that loves me, EASY~!

i wanna forget it sometimes, just let it go...

as time goes by, it vanishes, silently.



i've been pretty mean and selfish lately...

sorry lek, huey tyng, khai wei and any of my dear friends *=P*

i didnt really care alot about you recently...

busy is not an excuse i know.

=D i promise i'll treat you nice... PROMISE~~!!

i love you guys~! always...

im just sorry.

hang out together? =P

miss you guys alot~!



-J!@rU-

3 comments:

  1. So glad u still rmb me Y_Y
    do u noe how much i miss chatting with u. u understand whatever i say and say whatever i wanna understand. haha. tk things casual la.. u will b fine. tk care.

    ReplyDelete